Pages

5.16.2014

I DON'T WANT TO TALK IN A TRAIN


Blouse - CoCo Fashion// Shorts - Levi's 501 (Urban Outfitters)//
 Belt - H&M// Bag - H&M// Shoes - H&M

After lot's of rain and wind, it's finally getting warmer again. Which means, I can get my shorts out again (but don't mind my leg scars due to skating). Normally, I'm not that fond of ripped jeans, but there was something about these Levi's that attracted me. The fact that it's overly sized and I can't wear it without belt and that it has vintage written all over it, got them a first and special place in my messy wardrobe. I've put shopping on hold for a while (why? I don't know either.) so I've been rediscovering every piece in my closet. This blouse from CoCo Fashion, which I grabbed from somewhere behind my closet is nearly as good as new for me. I've worn it once I think?

P.S.: Noticed something about my hair? I chopped a good 10cm off. As my mum noticed I've cut my hair crooked, she ran with her scissors through it again and cut 5cm off again...


XOXO
Hong Loan



1 comment: