Pages

4.30.2013

Dust In The Wind


#1

#2

#3
#4

#5
#6

#7
Leather Jacket: Zara// Top: CoCo Fashion// Pants: H&M// Boots: River Island

To stay wind-proof, I wore a lot of leather today and this flowy top matched great with everything, certainly when the wind blowed into it.When I'm a little lazy to wash my hair (which is quite often), I pull up my hair in  a very high ponytail like they do in the nineties (See Sporty Spice of The Spice Girls). It's also great to pull it up like that to sleep because lately I get entrangled and sometimes strangled by my own hair in my sleep. Hmmm... Good story for a horror movie. It's really growing like crazy. 





5 comments:

  1. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    Look into my page :: Hotel Boracay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of one of the Wonder Girls in Run Devil Run. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're all very pretty!

      Delete
  3. new follower here! :)

    your blog is pretty interesting. keep blogging darling! (*wink)

    http://vfashionregion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will keep blogging, that's for sure ;) xoxo
      (I followed back btw)

      Delete