Pages

11.15.2015

STYLE SUNDAY I CAPES AND LACES

Cape - Burberry Prorsum // Turtle Neck - Bershka // Skirt - Urban Outfitters //
Shoes - Zara // Beret - Paris

I've been wearing this cape for two months now but have yet to take pictures with it. It's a good cover-up for when you go out in the evening or for days like these when it isn't cold enough to wear a bulky winter coat. Since I've been rocking the short hair for a while, I've been loving turtle necks. I don't know what it is but they suit me better with shorter hair.

Sunday is always a day when my hair is the dirtiest, so to solve that problem I just put on a beret. Despite being a great cover-up for dirty hair, it also gave my outfit that little bit of sofistication.

Capes are very on trend this season. Do also own and love it or can't you be bothered with it? 
Let me know. 

XOXO,
Kiki


No comments:

Post a Comment