Pages

3.11.2014

SLEEP HOTEL



Coat - Primark// Shirt - Born From pain (band)// Skirt - Zara// Socks - Topshop// 
Shoes - Zara// Bag - H&M

Hi, it's been a while since I uploaded an outfit post. The weather has been great lately. Real spring weather, but it has kind of taken it's toll on me. I'm not feeling quite well, I've been extremely tired. So I hope it will get better soon as the weather will too. I found this coat in Primark during my visit to London and fell in love with it because of the print and the softness of the wool. I might reckon these shoes as my favourite pair yet. I own a lot of Chelsea boots, but I always tend to pair these with every outfit. And because I didn't had my leather jacket on, I had to coordinate the leather in some other clothing piece (pssst... the skirt!). Well, that's it for today. I'm going to rest a bit more so I'll be hopefully up and running in a few days. Bye.

 P.S. How do you like my new blog lay out?


XOXO
Hong Loan



No comments:

Post a Comment