Pages

10.29.2015

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP I ATTACK ON TITAN - BECOME A TITAN

I never dressed up as kid for any dress-up occasion, so why not start now. Since I haven't posted here last week, I created a Halloween look for you to make up for it. I don't watch a lot of anime but the one I do watch is Attack on Titan. I have always thought titans were the coolest things, so I became one and you can too. I created this look from things you will certainly find in your makeup bag.

What you need:
- Red lipstick (try to use a matte lipstick, otherwise it will be to sticky to draw on)
- Black pencil liner (or use a gel liner with a brush for more precision)
- White eyeliner (or NYX white jumbo pencil or white face paint if you happen to have that)
- Translucent face powder (to set everything)
- Flat concealer brush

The trick is to not use a lot of lipstick to make it look more realistic and blend it well with the black parts you've drawn on. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory if you examine my pictures or the ones on Google images.

I really hope you liked this look and happy Halloween! How will you be spending All Hallow's Eve? If you have good horror movie recommendations, please let me now. Keep in mind that I have watched almost 60 percent of them.

XOXO,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment