Pages

10.09.2015

FAVOURITE FRIDAY I AUTUMNAL SCENTS


Hand cream is a must in A/W because of the dry air. I already have a huge pot of hand cream from &Other Stories at home but a portable one sure comes in handy. For home scents and hand creams, I like rather musky scents than sweet, floral scents. A sweet reak can give me a headache much faster when I have to smell it most of the day. I've had this candle for almost one year and haven't found one I love as much as this one. That's why I repurchased it.

I'm certainly not a jewelry kind of girl, but when it's dainty I can live with it because it doesn't attract all the attention from your outfit. I prefer gold accesories over silver for reasons unknown. That's why I'm glad that my brother gifted me a gold keychain. We've been watching 'Attack On Titan' together and can't wait for series 2 to be released.

When searching for autumnal nail varnish colours, I stumbled upon this khaki colour. I've had this on my nails for almost one week without it chipping, so I'm pretty pleased about that. My watch is actually one of my all time favourites. I only have one watch (because who has more than one?) and I'm not thinking of purchasing a new one for the longest time because I absolutely love the sleekness of this one. And ofcourse the sentimental value that comes with it.

Let me know what you've been loving.

XOXO,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment