Pages

9.25.2015

FAVOURITE FRIDAY I COLORLESS TSUKURU TAZAKI


Sunglasses - Zara // Scarf - Vintage // Jumper - H&M // Keychain - Ebay

While being on the hunt for a good book to pass my time on long car rides; train rides; and what not, I stumbled upon this one. I find it really difficult to read a book and really like it. I'm very critical when it comes to literature. For example, I would never read a book like 'Fifty Shades of Grey' because I don't really like exaggerated romance. With 'Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki' I was immediately sold when reading the first two chapters. It's just beautifully written and while reading it I can picture everything happening in my head. The story also kept me questioning, which kept me continue reading. I'm surely going to pick up Murakami's '1Q84' and 'Norwegian Wood' after this one.

Everyone knows I love me some leopard print, so a jumper in that print seemed like a good idea to keep me warm this autumn. I recently have expanded my vintage clothing department in my wardrobe. I added a bit of colour with this vintage scarf to my bag together with a big fluffy pom pom key chain to make the plain bag a little more interesting. Then I have my Zara sunglasses which is a staple in my bag and will love till the end of time.

XOXO,
Kiki 

No comments:

Post a Comment