Pages

7.28.2015

LEOPARDS & DUNGAREES

Dungarees - Pimkie// Top - New Look// Coat - LightInTheBox// 
Boots - H&M// Watch - Daniel Wellington

If you have been around this blog for some time, it's probably no surprise that dungarees are one of my favourite things to wear. Since summer feels like autumn nowadays, my leopard coat kept me warm from wind and rain. From my small collection of coats, I included this one to my favourites because of the print ofcourse, but it has some emotional value too because my boyfriend got it for me as a Christmas present. As for my hair, it hasn't been washed for days thus why I kept it in a bun.

It's been a while since I've posted an outfit post. I'm actually enjoying blogging again so keep your eye out because I have some incredible pieces I want to show you.

XOXO,
Hong Loan








No comments:

Post a Comment