Pages

8.26.2013

Back to Black

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8
Cardigan: H&M// Top: H&M// Hat: Gifted from my little brother// Shorts: Thailand// Belt: Urban Outfitters// Shoes: Sac D'Anvers// Rings: H&M

I love how this outfit looks so effortless but so well put together. I just grabbed some things together and wore it. I really love the low side cut on the top. It's a great way to show off pretty bralettes you're wearing underneath. The one I'm wearing is from Forever 21. Houndstooth is probably a print that will never get out of trent. Well, it might get out of trend, but you will never get bored of it. Really thankful that my mum picked these shorts up for me.
I recently bought this belt in Urban outfitters. Originally it's just a belt with crosses but I decided to wear it upside down because I'm not that Christian at all. That's why I'm not that fond of those cross-printed clothing, but I couldn't resist this belt. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 And as usual, I paired this outfit with boots. I need some new boots by the way, but haven't quite found the exact perfect pair yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment