Pages

7.11.2013

Armed With A Mind

#1


#2

#3

#4

#5
#6

#7
#8
Bodysuit: Bershka// Belt: Mom's// Shorts: H&M// Cardigan: H&M// Shoes: River Island// 
Necklace: New Look

Noticed anything different about my pictures? Yeah, they're in high definition now! I spent hours editing it this way so that explains the late night blogging again (it's 2am now). I'm so glad my mom gifted me this belt. She had a double of it and I'm truly in love with it. It matches all my accessories because I barely own silver accessories. I might look a bit bloated in the pictures because before shooting, Aster made this delicious meal (trout and mashed potatoes), it made my tummy really happy (⊙ヮ⊙)

My hair is getting crazy long now. I really like it! I didn't noticed until I walked pass a shop window and saw my own reflection. It's almost reaching my buttocks already!!! It's magical how fast my hair is growing. I always told people that if I die and people would use my hair to make extensions or wigs, I would haunt them like Sadako from The Ring. ( ಠ◡ಠ )


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I also want to color my hair in your shade. Can you tell me what the color is named? And how do you maintain your hair to get it that long without breaking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the name of the shade but it's the darkest shade of copper-brown but more on the reddish side. Just take a picture with you for the hairdresser to see.
      I don't do anything actually. I use natural shampoo or baby shampoo, natural conditioner and a hair mask every time I wash my hair.
      I wash it every 2-3 days and keep away from curling irons, straitening irons and in the summer, hair dryers. Hope it helped :)

      Delete