Pages

3.01.2013

My Secret

Here is it! Finally!
I've been procrastinating this post for so long now, it had to come eventually.

For this post, I'm wearing 0% makeup and used 0% Photoshop.
It's really unfair when I see bloggers write about their skincare products while they are wearing concealer in the pictures or Photoshop their pictures or use filters on their pictures, just to promote how "good" the product is.


These are all my skincare products. I don't invest in skincare because for me, they're all the same whether it costs 3 euros or 20 euros.

Red Mushroom: Pond's cleansing foam// Minion: Brand-less cleansing gel// Green Mushroom: Brand-less refreshing tonic

I use these three products daily to cleanse and refresh my skin.

 Left: Essence Tinted Moisturizer// Right: Maybelline BB Cream

I don't use this on a daily base. I only use this when I'm going out or for special occasions.
Honestly I prefer the tinted moisturizer over the Maybelline BB cream.
And this is why:


I swapped some on my hand. The right one is the Maybelline. As you can see, it's super watery. And it doesn't give a lot of coverage. I have a very dry skin and when I apply this, it dries out my skin even more.
So it may be good for people with an oily skin.

The Essence moisturizer gives coverage and moisturizes my skin (of course) but it only lacks the SPF-thing and the rest that the BB cream has. But still, I prefer the Essence one over the Maybelline.

Now some of you might think that I can't compare BB cream to moisturizer.
Well, I can because I only use it for coverage and not for the rest.
And I don't like using concealer because it causes for your pores to clog.


I really like using face masks. I try to put it on once a week, but mostly I'm too lazy.
This is an anti-aging face mask. I use it to prevent wrinkles and all the stuff.
No, not really, I just like to wear face masks (^▽^)

 Essence Cucumber Quickly Refreshing Moisturizer For Eyes

 This is my favorite. I'm that kind of person who's always tired (except if I do active things).
I don't know whether I should worry but I always need a nap a day and at least 10 hours of sleep.
And still, when I had my nap and my 10 hours, I still feel tired and as result I get those puffy eye bags.
This thing helps reduce the eye bags, moisturize the skin around my eyes and refresh that skin.

So, that's it for my skincare.
I hope you all liked it and to end this post,
here's a picture of a sloth! They're so cute and funny!!!



6 comments:

  1. Omg! Give me your skin! Seriously! Most flawless skin ever. And you're so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wearing real glasses?
    Do you wear lenses? Is that why you eyes are so big?
    Love the brows. The bigger the brows, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are real glasses. I don't wear lenses. I only wear my glasses when I watch tv or when my eyes are tired.
    That's true, the ticker the brows, the better.
    I don't like thin and high brows either. It just doesn't look right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are
    added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be a means you are able to remove me
    from that service? Thanks!

    My web site :: http://3xvideotube.com/Kiera86
    My page > Lifecell South Beach Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird. You can just click unsubscribe by email under the comment you have placed here. Unfortunately I can't unsubscribe you by myself.

    ReplyDelete