Pages

9.17.2012

Tranniversary

Herruuuw!
Aster and I have been together for three years now. Time flies by. We tried to make it a very special day,
so we met each other after work in Antwerp. First we went shopping before all shops closed. It would be sad to not go shopping in Antwerp. What can I say about Antwerp...
It's like a Belgian New York.


Here, you see me at the huge shopping street called the Meir. I think the pronunciation in English would be something like: Mayr.
I'm able to shop this whole street/avenue in a half an hour in high speed.
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


I was planning on buying these Vans. I have the high version but they are totally wrecked.
I still can't decide which one I should buy. Rebuy the high version of these one or these low ones?


Another little pose. (Blogger, what are you doing with my pictures?!)

Then we went for dinner at a noodle restaurant. They were so yummie!
The noodles there were hand pulled and you can see it with your own eyes. I don't remember the name of the restaurant anymore, but it's in Chinatown in Antwerp.
If you see a board with "handpulled noodles", then you're at the right place.


Here's Aster waiting for his noodles. I ordered Wan Tan. The waitress also gave us some tea
and it was such good tea. And the price of the dishes are so insanely cheap!

So, I'm still soooo tired. I obviously have a lack of sleep.
So I'm going to end this post with my new hair.


My mom has cut me a fringe. I was scared it would make my head bigger,
but I'm really happy with the result. (picture edited with Camera360)



I stumbled upon this picture of Aster with Jakob Bannon (vocal of Converge). How cool is that!?.
Well, I wish you all a good night sleep, because we all deserve one.
I'm going to watch one more episode of Supernatural before entering Dreamland.
Good night!
Hong Loan♥


No comments:

Post a Comment